- Circumstances don't matter because you get out of life what you put into it, not what was given to you.
- Never be afraid to pipe up and ask if you don't understand.
- Just keep living till you die.
- Go to university.
- Never be embarrassed by success.
- Forget what other people think; if people don't like what you do, or are rude to you, it's just one person's opinion.
- Don't give up - learn to understand and appreciate change.
- Keep on writing and keep on reading.
- The will to win is never as important as the will to prepare to win.
- Don't worry if you don't have much experience - just audition, they'll see the potential in you.
Tuesday, January 4, 2011
How to be successful ... (Part 1)
Often I hear people say; 'if only I knew that when I was younger'. Well, here is some great advice that has been given by prominent and successful New Zealanders that can be passed on to students in your classrooms. Maybe one or two ideas will stick and inspire, leading to them sharing their own advice in the years to come as future success stories.