This article from the New Zealand Herald discusses the benefits and problems with second language acquisition. It starts:
To read the article in full, click here.
Wednesday, April 24, 2013
Monday, April 15, 2013
Sunday, April 7, 2013
This came to my email today as a TED subscriber; Sugata Mitra's five favourite education talks on TED. Click here for the link to hear the talks listed below.
- Ken Robinson says schools kill creativity
- Arvind Gupta: Turning trash into toys for learning
- Annie Murphy Paul: What we learn before we're born
- Kiran Bir Sethi teaches kids to take charge
- Neil Turok makes his TED Prize wish