- Set up your own Twitter account
- Get your class to set up their own Twitter accounts and have them follow you.
- Create your own of find a You Tube video of a language concept you would like covered. Tweet the video with a learning intention.
- Students are to listen to and practice the language concept.
- Students to record themselves on an app (we use iTalk) and email the file to me for assessment.
- I listen to the recordings and email back feedback.
Saturday, November 10, 2012
Using Twitter and iPods to teach Mandarin
Here's an idea that I have just started using as a means of using Twitter to teach Mandarin on an iPod Touch. It's pretty simple, but I think it will prove to be very successful.